For Submission send your articles to email@example.com To enhance the quality of the journal the frequency is changed as bi-yearly (two issues per year) from January 2017.
Concurrent Advances in Mechanical Engineering (CAME) a peer-reviewed and open access publication model with moderate page charges, aiming at fast time to publication and great citation opportunity. The journal will also publish special issues dealing with the current state and future enforcement directions in Mechanical Engineering in the following Areas; while in-depth research articles and review articles are preferred and short communications will also be considered.
Dedicated Juncture Researcher’s Association monitor, enhance and support the publication activities of scholars.
We always welcome suitable persons to be part of our association.
Interested persons can download registration form from the downloads section.
After scrutinizing the enrolment from we utilize your talent and interest for the betterment of the publication activities.
DJ Welfare Trust is the backbone of all the public eductaional and research services.
VISION OF Dedicated Juncture Researcher’s Association
The vision of DJ Publications is to become the most valuable provider of scientific, technical and engineering content-enabled solutions to improve outcomes in research, education and professional practice.
MISSION OF Dedicated Juncture Researcher’s Association
DJ Publications is committed to Lead the Way in advancing science, technology, medical, legal and engineering through and by providing world class information.
The features of our journal site www.mechjournal.org are:
- It will be a platform for the researchers all over the world to publish their research contributions in all fields of Mechanical Engineering.
- Articles published in this journal will be available throughout the world.
- Full length papers will be published in online and print version simultaneously.
- The manuscript will be reviewed quickly and published quarterly.
- Professional formatting and quality online publication meets the standards expected by researchers.
- Track your article system facility and online downloading facilities are available at http://www.mechjournal.org
- The journal articles will be accessed freely online.
Impact factor of CAME
- The impact factor is determined by dividing the number of current citations to papers published in the two previous years by the total number of papers published in these two years. Impact Factor of a journal is calculated by Institute for Scientific Information (ISI), part of Thomson Reuters. It is calculated yearly for those journals that are indexed in Thomson Reuters, Journal Citation Reports.
- CAME is launched in Jan 2015 we do not anticipate having a Journal Impact Factor until end of 2019.
- CAME is now under evaluation by ISI web of knowledge for impact factor, once our journal is indexed will be availabe in Master Journals List with Impact Factor.