Concurrent Advances in Mechanical Engineering (CAME) reports the findings presented at many of the most important mechanical engineering conferences conducted around the world. Published original research articles are valuable as topical status reports providing quick access to information before it appears in the traditional journal literature.
It is a quarterly Journal (every three months) four issues per year.
Dedicated Juncture Researcher’s Association monitor, enhance and support the publication activities of scholars.
We always welcome suitable persons to be part of our association.
Interested persons can download registration form from the downloads section.
After scrutinizing the enrolment from we utilize your talent and interest for the betterment of the publication activities.
DJ Welfare Trust is the backbone of all the public eductaional and research services.
VISION OF Dedicated Juncture Researcher’s Association
The vision of DJ Publications is to become the most valuable provider of scientific, technical and engineering content-enabled solutions to improve outcomes in research, education and professional practice.
MISSION OF Dedicated Juncture Researcher’s Association
DJ Publications is committed to Lead the Way in advancing science, technology, medical, legal and engineering through and by providing world class information.
The features of our journal site www.mechjournal.org are:
- It will be a platform for the researchers all over the world to publish their research contributions in all fields of Mechanical Engineering.
- Articles published in this journal will be available throughout the world.
- Full length papers will be published in online and print version simultaneously.
- The manuscript will be reviewed quickly and published quarterly.
- Professional formatting and quality online publication meets the standards expected by researchers.
- Track your article system facility and online downloading facilities are available at http://www.mechjournal.org
- The journal articles will be accessed freely online.
Impact factor of CAME
- The impact factor is determined by dividing the number of current citations to papers published in the two previous years by the total number of papers published in these two years. Impact Factor of a journal is calculated by Institute for Scientific Information (ISI), part of Thomson Reuters. It is calculated yearly for those journals that are indexed in Thomson Reuters, Journal Citation Reports.
- CAME is launched in Jan 2015 we do not anticipate having a Journal Impact Factor until end of 2016.
- CAME is now under evaluation by ISI web of knowledge for impact factor, once our journal is indexed will be availabe in Master Journals List with Impact Factor.